GEMSTONE, MY PRECIOUS...
Gemstones. A masterpiece of nature admired by people since the very beginning of human existence. Precious or not they are a part of eternity, our connection with the stars. For their beauty they always have been a symbol of power and wealth.
Arabs believed that the stars and the heaven are precious stones which bring us the light in the moonless nights. The bible says that the first gems were made in Heaven. The supreme angel Lucifer was richly decorated with the most precious gemstones until he was evicted to Hell. Then all these precious stones were taken from him and given to the people.
The hidden power of the precious stones has been
discovered long ago by our ancestors who used them for protection from demons. They believed that the the amulets made of gems can enforce our positive energies and help the person to know better itself by creating a natural relation with the positive energies of the Universe. That is how the gemstones became much more
than just being an adornment.
Their powerful influence on our health and mentality has been explored even more during the Medieval ages. The astrologists believed that each gem may help to gain health, love, happiness or welfare but only if the person is wearing the stone which responds to his astrological sign.
But is it true? Or these are only an ancient myths?
Whoever we are and in whatever we believe we all love the dreams and the touch of beauty. So even if you are conservative about myths we hope that here you will find some interesting stories about the gemstones and the message they bring for each one of us.
- What are the minerals and gemstones
- Common information about the nature, characteristics, properties, clasifiication and the use of the minerals and gemstones
- Precious Metals
- Some basic facts about precious metals
- Gems and Precious Stones
- Here you will find some common information about gems and how do we know if they are precious or semipresious
- Faceting Gemstones
- Faceting reveals the real magic of the gemstone. Find out the name of the shape of your own gemstone and learn how many other there are.
- Gems and Jewerly Fashion News
- Latest Jewelry fashion News form Global Sources
- Choose jems and jewels
- Tips and ideas how to choose gems and jewels
- Care for yor gemstone
- What care you should provide for your gemstone? How to keep presious metal and gemstone jewelry clean and what they need to be protected of.
- The meaning of birthstones - charts, traditional, modern, stones for day of the week
- Meaning of Gemstones
- SInce ancient time gemstones are believed to have mistycal properties and meaning. What is the meaning of your gemstone and what to consider when choosing a gemstone present?
- Gemstone and Indian Astrology
- Vedic astrology in India attributed great power of gemstones and promoting their wear as a talisman against bad luck.
- Anniversary Gemstones
- Gemstone is the perfect gift for your wedding anniversary. Find out how the gemstones are assigned to wedding anniversaries.
- Star Stones
- In the world of gemstones there is special group of a phenomenal gems. These stones exhibit special optical phenomena, including asterism, cat's eye effect, adularescence and iridescence.
- Gem Games
- Here is a place where you can enjoy gems playing relaxing games. Have fun!
- My-Gem-Stone Blog
- Learn more about gemstones, minerals and precious metals
- My-Gem-Stone Store
- My-Gem-Stone Store